Over the past three months, we’ve been listening intently to all of your comments and suggestions, and most importantly, we’ve been incorporating it. I wanted to look back at some of the improvements we’ve made based on your suggestions:
- September 26, 2007: New Feature: Project and Time Tracking
- September 12, 2007: New and Improved Preferences Page
- August 15, 2007: Geting New Business and Managing Leads
- August 10, 2007: Invoice printing and other improvements
- July 22, 2007: Affiliate Program Launches
- July 13, 2007: Invoices Include .pdf Attachments
I wasn’t until after creating the list that I realized that we have been pushing at least two updates to the service per month. I’m not sure if we will keep up this pace, but we’ll certainly continue to listen to your feedback and take as much action as we possibly can.
Thanks again for your support.
In addition, when you log-on to your account, you’ll notice a new section called Leads and Referrals. This is where you can track and manage your leads. Moreover, if your customers choose to you send you the email addresses of the persons to whom they have referred your business to, they will automatically be added in the Leads