Package your services as products
Flat fee packages always have a better marketing appeal over services by the hour.
For example, a 10 yoga class card, or a weight loss program that has an initial assessment, 10 regular consultations, and a final review.
Not only this makes it easier for clients to buy your services, you also profit more because more of your services are sold.
Create an assortment of flat fee products
The package feature allows you to Productize
your services and sell them in multiple packs.
Or better yet, create an assortment of services or a plan and sell the whole plan to your clients.
- A package can be made from an assortment of services, classes and even products
- Set expiration date for packages - clients can use the package before they expire
- Create seasonal packages with a sale end date
Sell packages directly from your website
You can sell the packages that you create directly from your website.
Each package comes with a Buy Now button that you can easily add to your website.
Clients can buy a package directly by clicking on this button and paying for the package.
They can then use the package to schedule appointments or book classes right after the purchase.
Track sales history and detailed usage
Once you sell a package, you would need to track the sales and usage. The package feature allows you to:
- View detailed sales report for each package
- Track package usage by each client
- Retroactively assign items to purchased packages
Copyright @ 2008 - 2013, SimplifyThis LLC.
Online scheduling, online billing and class booking system for efficient small business management.