This post guides you through the steps to enable your website to take appointments. Simplifythis provides you several options here to match with the design and organization of your website. Even if you don’t have your own website, Simplifythis provides you a mini-site that your clients can use to book appointments with you. Let’s walk through using these options.
Configuring Booking and Account Pages for Your Website
Simplifythis offers you the capability to very finely configure pages for client activities (booking appointments, viewing account history, booking classes, etc.) and then several options to add these pages to your website. You can then add these pages to your website. These pages can be launched from a button or link , or can also be added directly within an iframe. No matter how you want to add the pages,you can create as many configurations as you wish and add them to different pages on your website or send links to them using email. Perhaps you want to promote a particular class on a web page – you can add a booking button for that class only next to the promotional material on that page; or perhaps you are sending out a newsletter promoting a particular service – wouldn’t it be nice to have a link to book that service, instead of your clients having to select from a list of services.
Following are the configuration options :
- General Purpose Configuration : This allows your clients to perform all activities that you enable, including booking an appointment, booking a class, viewing account history, buying a package, or adding a contact to the account. Of course, if you have switched off any of the options, they will not appear.
- Appointment Booking Configuration : This allows your clients to book appointments for the services that you offer. Clients can select from a list of services, or if you want to promote a specific service on your site , you can configure for that service alone so that clients don’t have to select from a list of services.
- Class Booking Configuration : This allows your clients to book classes that you offer. Clients can select from a list of classes, or if you want to promote a specific class, you can configure for that class alone.
- Configuration for Buying Package : This allows clients to select and buy a package. You can also configure it for one specific package.
- Account View Configuration : This configuration shows the sign in page from where the clients can sign in and manage their accounts.
Adding Pages to your Website
There are several options to add these pages to your website. To do so, go to Settings->Booking and Account Website, select a configuration, and then click on Customize. Here you can further configure the page by specifying more options, and then get the code for a button, a fly-out, an iframe, or a link that you can then add to your website. You can also customize the labels, color, and icon of the buttons, or even choose your own graphic for button.
If you want to see live examples for any of these, please feel free to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.