Last Update: March 8, 2007
This policy describes how SimplifyThis LLC treats personal information when you visit simplitfythis.com or use services offered at www.simplifythis.com.
- We ask for some personal information when you create an account with SimplifyThis.com. This information includes your name, contact information, email address, and a password which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- When you use services at SimplifyThis.com, our servers store, maintain, and process information that you provide while using the service, including but not limited to your invoices, information about your customers, and information about your products and services.
- When you visit SimplifyThis.com or use services offered at SimplifyThis.com, we record certain information about your visit to SimplifyThis.com and about your use of the services there. This information may include account activity, log-in time, browser type, IP-address, date and time of access and referrer URL.
- We collect voluntary information provided by visitors to our site and by our customers, such as a survey.
The information we collect is used to improve the usability and quality of our services. We do not share or sell this information to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you have requested, or under the following circumstances:
- When you use services at SimplifyThis.com, we store some information on your computer. This information is stored in the form of a 揷ookie?or a similar file. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site抯 computer and stored on your computer抯 hard drive.
- Cookies are required for the use of SimplifyThis.com services.
- SimplifyThis LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the services.
- While SimplifyThis LLC owns the application code, databases, and all rights to the applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- SimplifyThis LLC may periodically update or change this policy.
- The most recent version of this policy will be available at http://www.simplifythis.com/privacy.htm. We will notify you about significant changes to this policy by sending a notice to the email address that you specified in your account.
- Your continued use of services offered at SimplifyThis.com after a change shall constitute your acceptance of changes to this policy.
Copyright @ 2008 - 2013, SimplifyThis LLC.
Online appointment scheduling, Online invoicing, billing and time tracking software for managing small businesses.